At Novato Family Dental Care we treat you like family
What does that mean?
We will give you the same care that we would give our loved ones, and provide you with as much information as possible so you can make the best decisions for your health and your particular situation.
How do we do this?
We begin by giving you a thorough examination that includes:
- Screening for oral cancer, looking at all areas of your mouth, as well as your head and neck
- Checking your jaw joint for irregularities and muscle tension
- Identifying the wear patterns of your mouth and areas of irregular wear
- Inspecting all areas of your teeth including the condition of old fillings
- Providing a full periodontal assessment to check the health of your gums.
Next we will take all appropriate X-rays and a series of photographs so that you can see what we see when it comes to taking care of your mouth.
We take pride in our comprehensive care. However, if you have a specific issue or need a second opinion we are happy to address those specific needs as well.
We look forward to treating you like family!